Coughlin joins COB
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Meagan Coughlin has joined Mississippi State University’s College of Business (COB) as the new assistant director of recruiting and events. A native of Starkville, Coughlin is an alumnus of MSU with a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations.
She brings more than eight years of public relations experience in varying facets such as media relations, community relations, advertising and design, writing and public speaking. In addition, she shares experience in operations management, recruiting/staffing, nonprofit management and project management.
Coughlin currently serves as the state president of Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month