Coughlin joins COB
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Meagan Coughlin has joined Mississippi State University’s College of Business (COB) as the new assistant director of recruiting and events. A native of Starkville, Coughlin is an alumnus of MSU with a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations.
She brings more than eight years of public relations experience in varying facets such as media relations, community relations, advertising and design, writing and public speaking. In addition, she shares experience in operations management, recruiting/staffing, nonprofit management and project management.
Coughlin currently serves as the state president of Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)