Coughlin joins COB
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Meagan Coughlin has joined Mississippi State University’s College of Business (COB) as the new assistant director of recruiting and events. A native of Starkville, Coughlin is an alumnus of MSU with a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations.
She brings more than eight years of public relations experience in varying facets such as media relations, community relations, advertising and design, writing and public speaking. In addition, she shares experience in operations management, recruiting/staffing, nonprofit management and project management.
Coughlin currently serves as the state president of Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability