Coughlin joins COB
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Meagan Coughlin has joined Mississippi State University’s College of Business (COB) as the new assistant director of recruiting and events. A native of Starkville, Coughlin is an alumnus of MSU with a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations.
She brings more than eight years of public relations experience in varying facets such as media relations, community relations, advertising and design, writing and public speaking. In addition, she shares experience in operations management, recruiting/staffing, nonprofit management and project management.
Coughlin currently serves as the state president of Public Relations Association of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma