Elliott inducted as Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Rowena Elliott, associate professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been inducted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing. Elliott, who also serves as director of the Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Program at Southern Miss, was recognized during the Academy’s 39th Annual Meeting and Conference held in Washington, D.C.
Elliott is the immediate past-president of the American Nephrology Nurses Association and is currently serving on the board of trustees for the Mississippi Nurses Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain