Elliott inducted as Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Rowena Elliott, associate professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been inducted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing. Elliott, who also serves as director of the Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Program at Southern Miss, was recognized during the Academy’s 39th Annual Meeting and Conference held in Washington, D.C.
Elliott is the immediate past-president of the American Nephrology Nurses Association and is currently serving on the board of trustees for the Mississippi Nurses Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings