Elliott inducted as Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Rowena Elliott, associate professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been inducted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing. Elliott, who also serves as director of the Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Program at Southern Miss, was recognized during the Academy’s 39th Annual Meeting and Conference held in Washington, D.C.
Elliott is the immediate past-president of the American Nephrology Nurses Association and is currently serving on the board of trustees for the Mississippi Nurses Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics