Elliott inducted as Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Rowena Elliott, associate professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been inducted as a Fellow in the American Academy of Nursing. Elliott, who also serves as director of the Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Program at Southern Miss, was recognized during the Academy’s 39th Annual Meeting and Conference held in Washington, D.C.
Elliott is the immediate past-president of the American Nephrology Nurses Association and is currently serving on the board of trustees for the Mississippi Nurses Foundation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast