Elliott replaces Johnson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Zane Elliott has been appointed clerk of Municipal Court in Corinth. The appointment was made by the city’s Board of Aldermen. The Daily Corinthian reports Elliott replaces Dianne Johnson, who recently retired after holding the job since 1980.
Elliott sells used automobiles and is manager of a real estate management company. He previously worked in management for Van-Atkins Department Stores and for ITT in inventory control. He is a lifelong resident of Alcorn County who graduated from Corinth High School and studied business administration at Mississippi State University.
He sought the office of tax collector in the 2011 Alcorn County election.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ford F-150s roll into Mississippi, ahead of the pickup pack
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippi poultry industry's hub system behind today's success
- UNFOLDING OF A RESCUE — How Sanderson Farms saved Mississippi's PGA tour event
- Baptist Hospital approved for facilities
- FBI asks agencies to watch Memphis, Tenn., bridges
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- MBJ Business Person of the Year: Joe Sanderson Jr.
- Report: Mississippi ranks second in U.S. in charitable giving