Elliott replaces Johnson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Zane Elliott has been appointed clerk of Municipal Court in Corinth. The appointment was made by the city’s Board of Aldermen. The Daily Corinthian reports Elliott replaces Dianne Johnson, who recently retired after holding the job since 1980.
Elliott sells used automobiles and is manager of a real estate management company. He previously worked in management for Van-Atkins Department Stores and for ITT in inventory control. He is a lifelong resident of Alcorn County who graduated from Corinth High School and studied business administration at Mississippi State University.
He sought the office of tax collector in the 2011 Alcorn County election.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015