Elliott replaces Johnson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Zane Elliott has been appointed clerk of Municipal Court in Corinth. The appointment was made by the city’s Board of Aldermen. The Daily Corinthian reports Elliott replaces Dianne Johnson, who recently retired after holding the job since 1980.
Elliott sells used automobiles and is manager of a real estate management company. He previously worked in management for Van-Atkins Department Stores and for ITT in inventory control. He is a lifelong resident of Alcorn County who graduated from Corinth High School and studied business administration at Mississippi State University.
He sought the office of tax collector in the 2011 Alcorn County election.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen