Elliott replaces Johnson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Zane Elliott has been appointed clerk of Municipal Court in Corinth. The appointment was made by the city’s Board of Aldermen. The Daily Corinthian reports Elliott replaces Dianne Johnson, who recently retired after holding the job since 1980.
Elliott sells used automobiles and is manager of a real estate management company. He previously worked in management for Van-Atkins Department Stores and for ITT in inventory control. He is a lifelong resident of Alcorn County who graduated from Corinth High School and studied business administration at Mississippi State University.
He sought the office of tax collector in the 2011 Alcorn County election.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports