Elliott replaces Johnson
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Zane Elliott has been appointed clerk of Municipal Court in Corinth. The appointment was made by the city’s Board of Aldermen. The Daily Corinthian reports Elliott replaces Dianne Johnson, who recently retired after holding the job since 1980.
Elliott sells used automobiles and is manager of a real estate management company. He previously worked in management for Van-Atkins Department Stores and for ITT in inventory control. He is a lifelong resident of Alcorn County who graduated from Corinth High School and studied business administration at Mississippi State University.
He sought the office of tax collector in the 2011 Alcorn County election.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison