Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Phelps Dunbar, LLP has two new associates in its Tupelo office. Krissy Casey joined in the firm’s commercial litigation practice group. She received her J.D. summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010 and afterward served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sharion Aycock of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi and as a judicial intern to Magistrate Judges Juliet Griffin and John S. Bryant of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. Casey attended Bethel University, where she received a B.A. summa cum laude in English literature in 2007. She is admitted to practice law in Mississippi and Tennessee, and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Lee County Bar Association, Lee County Young Lawyers and the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association.
Robert Benson “Ben” Ford has joined the business practice group. Ford completed his J.D. magna cum laude at the University of Mississippi in 2012, and received his B.B.A. summa cum laude in insurance, risk management and financial planning in 2009 from Mississippi State University. Licensed to practice law in Mississippi, he is a member of the American Bar Association and the co-founder of the Mississippi Sports Law Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation