Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Phelps Dunbar, LLP has two new associates in its Tupelo office. Krissy Casey joined in the firm’s commercial litigation practice group. She received her J.D. summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law in 2010 and afterward served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sharion Aycock of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi and as a judicial intern to Magistrate Judges Juliet Griffin and John S. Bryant of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. Casey attended Bethel University, where she received a B.A. summa cum laude in English literature in 2007. She is admitted to practice law in Mississippi and Tennessee, and is a member of the Mississippi Bar Association, the Lee County Bar Association, Lee County Young Lawyers and the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association.
Robert Benson “Ben” Ford has joined the business practice group. Ford completed his J.D. magna cum laude at the University of Mississippi in 2012, and received his B.B.A. summa cum laude in insurance, risk management and financial planning in 2009 from Mississippi State University. Licensed to practice law in Mississippi, he is a member of the American Bar Association and the co-founder of the Mississippi Sports Law Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets