Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Balch & Bingham, LLP has added new associates in its Gulfport and Jackson offices. Bryan Sawyers is a member of the Litigation Section in Gulfport. He has a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
Ben Bryant is a member of the Litigation Section in Jackson. He joined the firm after working for two years for the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. He has a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, a master’s degree from Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending