Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Balch & Bingham, LLP has added new associates in its Gulfport and Jackson offices. Bryan Sawyers is a member of the Litigation Section in Gulfport. He has a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
Ben Bryant is a member of the Litigation Section in Jackson. He joined the firm after working for two years for the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. He has a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, a master’s degree from Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports