Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Balch & Bingham, LLP has added new associates in its Gulfport and Jackson offices. Bryan Sawyers is a member of the Litigation Section in Gulfport. He has a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
Ben Bryant is a member of the Litigation Section in Jackson. He joined the firm after working for two years for the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. He has a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, a master’s degree from Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal