Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Balch & Bingham, LLP has added new associates in its Gulfport and Jackson offices. Bryan Sawyers is a member of the Litigation Section in Gulfport. He has a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
Ben Bryant is a member of the Litigation Section in Jackson. He joined the firm after working for two years for the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. He has a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, a master’s degree from Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three