Firm adds associates
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Birmingham, Ala.-based Balch & Bingham, LLP has added new associates in its Gulfport and Jackson offices. Bryan Sawyers is a member of the Litigation Section in Gulfport. He has a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Tennessee.
Ben Bryant is a member of the Litigation Section in Jackson. He joined the firm after working for two years for the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. He has a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, a master’s degree from Northwestern University and an undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete