Givens joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Laura W. Givens has become associated with The Lynch Law Firm, PLLC, in Jackson. Givens was admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association in September 2012 after receiving her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in May, 2012. She has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Mississippi and all state courts of Mississippi.
Givens attended the University of Mississippi where she earned her bachelor of arts in English in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option