Givens joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Laura W. Givens has become associated with The Lynch Law Firm, PLLC, in Jackson. Givens was admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association in September 2012 after receiving her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in May, 2012. She has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Mississippi and all state courts of Mississippi.
Givens attended the University of Mississippi where she earned her bachelor of arts in English in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Top 40 Under 40
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form