Givens joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Laura W. Givens has become associated with The Lynch Law Firm, PLLC, in Jackson. Givens was admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association in September 2012 after receiving her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in May, 2012. She has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Mississippi and all state courts of Mississippi.
Givens attended the University of Mississippi where she earned her bachelor of arts in English in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison