Givens joins firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Laura W. Givens has become associated with The Lynch Law Firm, PLLC, in Jackson. Givens was admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association in September 2012 after receiving her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law in May, 2012. She has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Mississippi and all state courts of Mississippi.
Givens attended the University of Mississippi where she earned her bachelor of arts in English in 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals