Guzman comes to clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Edgar D. Guzman, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists. He received his medical degree from National University of St. Augustin of Arequipa in Arequipa, Peru. He completed a general surgery residency at University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals in Chicago and a vascular and endovascular surgery fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Guzman is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. His professional memberships include the Peruvian College of Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Vascular Surgery and Society for Clinic Vascular Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement