Guzman comes to clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Edgar D. Guzman, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists. He received his medical degree from National University of St. Augustin of Arequipa in Arequipa, Peru. He completed a general surgery residency at University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals in Chicago and a vascular and endovascular surgery fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Guzman is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. His professional memberships include the Peruvian College of Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Vascular Surgery and Society for Clinic Vascular Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects