Guzman comes to clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Edgar D. Guzman, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists. He received his medical degree from National University of St. Augustin of Arequipa in Arequipa, Peru. He completed a general surgery residency at University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals in Chicago and a vascular and endovascular surgery fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Guzman is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. His professional memberships include the Peruvian College of Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Vascular Surgery and Society for Clinic Vascular Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute