Guzman comes to clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Edgar D. Guzman, MD, was recently welcomed to Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists. He received his medical degree from National University of St. Augustin of Arequipa in Arequipa, Peru. He completed a general surgery residency at University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals in Chicago and a vascular and endovascular surgery fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio.
Guzman is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. His professional memberships include the Peruvian College of Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Society of Vascular Surgery and Society for Clinic Vascular Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money