Hudson returns to JSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Thomas Hudson, a Jackson attorney and Jackson State University alumnus, has been appointed to the position of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action officer for JSU. Hudson is a licensed attorney, mediator and trainer with extensive experience in administering an EEO program.
In addition to his work as a private-practice attorney, Hudson worked as a contract EEO investigator with for the U.S. Postal Service. He also previously worked as an EEO specialist for the Department of Homeland Security/FEMA, processing numerous EEO complaints, mediating employee disputes and providing EEO, sexual harassment and diversity training to more than 1,000 employees throughout Central and Southern Mississippi.
While attending law school at the University of Memphis, Hudson was an intern with the National Labor Relations Board in Memphis in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early