Hudson returns to JSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Thomas Hudson, a Jackson attorney and Jackson State University alumnus, has been appointed to the position of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action officer for JSU. Hudson is a licensed attorney, mediator and trainer with extensive experience in administering an EEO program.
In addition to his work as a private-practice attorney, Hudson worked as a contract EEO investigator with for the U.S. Postal Service. He also previously worked as an EEO specialist for the Department of Homeland Security/FEMA, processing numerous EEO complaints, mediating employee disputes and providing EEO, sexual harassment and diversity training to more than 1,000 employees throughout Central and Southern Mississippi.
While attending law school at the University of Memphis, Hudson was an intern with the National Labor Relations Board in Memphis in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location