Hudson returns to JSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Thomas Hudson, a Jackson attorney and Jackson State University alumnus, has been appointed to the position of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action officer for JSU. Hudson is a licensed attorney, mediator and trainer with extensive experience in administering an EEO program.
In addition to his work as a private-practice attorney, Hudson worked as a contract EEO investigator with for the U.S. Postal Service. He also previously worked as an EEO specialist for the Department of Homeland Security/FEMA, processing numerous EEO complaints, mediating employee disputes and providing EEO, sexual harassment and diversity training to more than 1,000 employees throughout Central and Southern Mississippi.
While attending law school at the University of Memphis, Hudson was an intern with the National Labor Relations Board in Memphis in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute