Hudson returns to JSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Thomas Hudson, a Jackson attorney and Jackson State University alumnus, has been appointed to the position of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action officer for JSU. Hudson is a licensed attorney, mediator and trainer with extensive experience in administering an EEO program.
In addition to his work as a private-practice attorney, Hudson worked as a contract EEO investigator with for the U.S. Postal Service. He also previously worked as an EEO specialist for the Department of Homeland Security/FEMA, processing numerous EEO complaints, mediating employee disputes and providing EEO, sexual harassment and diversity training to more than 1,000 employees throughout Central and Southern Mississippi.
While attending law school at the University of Memphis, Hudson was an intern with the National Labor Relations Board in Memphis in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image