Hudson returns to JSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Thomas Hudson, a Jackson attorney and Jackson State University alumnus, has been appointed to the position of Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action officer for JSU. Hudson is a licensed attorney, mediator and trainer with extensive experience in administering an EEO program.
In addition to his work as a private-practice attorney, Hudson worked as a contract EEO investigator with for the U.S. Postal Service. He also previously worked as an EEO specialist for the Department of Homeland Security/FEMA, processing numerous EEO complaints, mediating employee disputes and providing EEO, sexual harassment and diversity training to more than 1,000 employees throughout Central and Southern Mississippi.
While attending law school at the University of Memphis, Hudson was an intern with the National Labor Relations Board in Memphis in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge