Pettis merits chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James L. (Jim) Pettis III, partner-in-charge of the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP, has been selected to chair the Taxation Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. Pettis is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi School of La, and the University of Florida, where he received a postgraduate law degree in taxation.
Pettis also has served as chairman of the Health Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015