Pettis merits chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James L. (Jim) Pettis III, partner-in-charge of the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP, has been selected to chair the Taxation Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. Pettis is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi School of La, and the University of Florida, where he received a postgraduate law degree in taxation.
Pettis also has served as chairman of the Health Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point