Pettis merits chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James L. (Jim) Pettis III, partner-in-charge of the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP, has been selected to chair the Taxation Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. Pettis is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi School of La, and the University of Florida, where he received a postgraduate law degree in taxation.
Pettis also has served as chairman of the Health Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports