Pettis merits chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James L. (Jim) Pettis III, partner-in-charge of the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP, has been selected to chair the Taxation Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. Pettis is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi School of La, and the University of Florida, where he received a postgraduate law degree in taxation.
Pettis also has served as chairman of the Health Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force