Pettis merits chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James L. (Jim) Pettis III, partner-in-charge of the Jackson office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP, has been selected to chair the Taxation Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. Pettis is a graduate of the University of Mississippi, the University of Mississippi School of La, and the University of Florida, where he received a postgraduate law degree in taxation.
Pettis also has served as chairman of the Health Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act