Radican-Ward elected, honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Amy Radican-Wald, a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi Master of Public Health program, has been elected as the Mississippi delegate to the American Public Health Association’s Governing Council by the Mississippi Public Health Association. The APHA Governing Council Representative’s term of service is four consecutive years.
Radican-Wald was also awarded the MPHA’s Outstanding Member of the Year. It recognized her service on the MPHA board of directors where she worked for the past two years to develop and expand opportunities for public health students in the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015