Radican-Ward elected, honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Amy Radican-Wald, a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi Master of Public Health program, has been elected as the Mississippi delegate to the American Public Health Association’s Governing Council by the Mississippi Public Health Association. The APHA Governing Council Representative’s term of service is four consecutive years.
Radican-Wald was also awarded the MPHA’s Outstanding Member of the Year. It recognized her service on the MPHA board of directors where she worked for the past two years to develop and expand opportunities for public health students in the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program