Radican-Ward elected, honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Amy Radican-Wald, a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi Master of Public Health program, has been elected as the Mississippi delegate to the American Public Health Association’s Governing Council by the Mississippi Public Health Association. The APHA Governing Council Representative’s term of service is four consecutive years.
Radican-Wald was also awarded the MPHA’s Outstanding Member of the Year. It recognized her service on the MPHA board of directors where she worked for the past two years to develop and expand opportunities for public health students in the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Corps allots more funding to projects in Mississippi
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation