Radican-Ward elected, honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Amy Radican-Wald, a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi Master of Public Health program, has been elected as the Mississippi delegate to the American Public Health Association’s Governing Council by the Mississippi Public Health Association. The APHA Governing Council Representative’s term of service is four consecutive years.
Radican-Wald was also awarded the MPHA’s Outstanding Member of the Year. It recognized her service on the MPHA board of directors where she worked for the past two years to develop and expand opportunities for public health students in the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss