Radican-Ward elected, honored
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Amy Radican-Wald, a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi Master of Public Health program, has been elected as the Mississippi delegate to the American Public Health Association’s Governing Council by the Mississippi Public Health Association. The APHA Governing Council Representative’s term of service is four consecutive years.
Radican-Wald was also awarded the MPHA’s Outstanding Member of the Year. It recognized her service on the MPHA board of directors where she worked for the past two years to develop and expand opportunities for public health students in the state.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club