Rigney succeeds Gaines
Sanderson Farms Inc. has named Tim Rigney as controller and corporate secretary. He succeeds James A. Grimes, who retired from Sanderson effective Oct. 31. With this appointment, Rigney, age 48, will perform the functions of the principal accounting officer for Sanderson.
He has served as the company’s corporate accounting manager since 2004 and has been employed by Sanderson Farms in various financial capacities since 1990. Rigney is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur