Rigney succeeds Gaines
Sanderson Farms Inc. has named Tim Rigney as controller and corporate secretary. He succeeds James A. Grimes, who retired from Sanderson effective Oct. 31. With this appointment, Rigney, age 48, will perform the functions of the principal accounting officer for Sanderson.
He has served as the company’s corporate accounting manager since 2004 and has been employed by Sanderson Farms in various financial capacities since 1990. Rigney is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so