Rigney succeeds Gaines
Sanderson Farms Inc. has named Tim Rigney as controller and corporate secretary. He succeeds James A. Grimes, who retired from Sanderson effective Oct. 31. With this appointment, Rigney, age 48, will perform the functions of the principal accounting officer for Sanderson.
He has served as the company’s corporate accounting manager since 2004 and has been employed by Sanderson Farms in various financial capacities since 1990. Rigney is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain