Rigney succeeds Gaines
Sanderson Farms Inc. has named Tim Rigney as controller and corporate secretary. He succeeds James A. Grimes, who retired from Sanderson effective Oct. 31. With this appointment, Rigney, age 48, will perform the functions of the principal accounting officer for Sanderson.
He has served as the company’s corporate accounting manager since 2004 and has been employed by Sanderson Farms in various financial capacities since 1990. Rigney is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force