Rigney succeeds Gaines
Sanderson Farms Inc. has named Tim Rigney as controller and corporate secretary. He succeeds James A. Grimes, who retired from Sanderson effective Oct. 31. With this appointment, Rigney, age 48, will perform the functions of the principal accounting officer for Sanderson.
He has served as the company’s corporate accounting manager since 2004 and has been employed by Sanderson Farms in various financial capacities since 1990. Rigney is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi and is a certified public accountant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal