Riverwalk promotes Abdo
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James Abdo is the new director of food and beverage for Riverwalk Casino Hotel. He has worked at Riverwalk for four years.
A native of Greenville, Abdo graduated from Delta State University in computer engineering. He has previously served as the beverage supervisor for Ameristar Casino Hotel and also as the food and beverage manager at DiamondJacks Casino.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody