Riverwalk promotes Abdo
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James Abdo is the new director of food and beverage for Riverwalk Casino Hotel. He has worked at Riverwalk for four years.
A native of Greenville, Abdo graduated from Delta State University in computer engineering. He has previously served as the beverage supervisor for Ameristar Casino Hotel and also as the food and beverage manager at DiamondJacks Casino.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits