Riverwalk promotes Abdo
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James Abdo is the new director of food and beverage for Riverwalk Casino Hotel. He has worked at Riverwalk for four years.
A native of Greenville, Abdo graduated from Delta State University in computer engineering. He has previously served as the beverage supervisor for Ameristar Casino Hotel and also as the food and beverage manager at DiamondJacks Casino.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino