Riverwalk promotes Abdo
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James Abdo is the new director of food and beverage for Riverwalk Casino Hotel. He has worked at Riverwalk for four years.
A native of Greenville, Abdo graduated from Delta State University in computer engineering. He has previously served as the beverage supervisor for Ameristar Casino Hotel and also as the food and beverage manager at DiamondJacks Casino.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real