Riverwalk promotes Abdo
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
James Abdo is the new director of food and beverage for Riverwalk Casino Hotel. He has worked at Riverwalk for four years.
A native of Greenville, Abdo graduated from Delta State University in computer engineering. He has previously served as the beverage supervisor for Ameristar Casino Hotel and also as the food and beverage manager at DiamondJacks Casino.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history