SBJ welcomes Bishop
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Occupational therapist Robbie Bishop, has joined the staff of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists Rehabilitation. Bishop brings 17 years of occupational therapy experience to the group. He received his bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from the University of Mississippi. He completed his master’s of public health degree with an emphasis in occupational health and safety from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bishop has worked primarily in the area of industrial rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Mississippi Occupational Therapy Association.
Bishop is married to Stephanie Bishop and has three children, Abbie Grace, Blake and Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion