SBJ welcomes Bishop
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Occupational therapist Robbie Bishop, has joined the staff of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists Rehabilitation. Bishop brings 17 years of occupational therapy experience to the group. He received his bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from the University of Mississippi. He completed his master’s of public health degree with an emphasis in occupational health and safety from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bishop has worked primarily in the area of industrial rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Mississippi Occupational Therapy Association.
Bishop is married to Stephanie Bishop and has three children, Abbie Grace, Blake and Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87