SBJ welcomes Bishop
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Occupational therapist Robbie Bishop, has joined the staff of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists Rehabilitation. Bishop brings 17 years of occupational therapy experience to the group. He received his bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from the University of Mississippi. He completed his master’s of public health degree with an emphasis in occupational health and safety from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bishop has worked primarily in the area of industrial rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Mississippi Occupational Therapy Association.
Bishop is married to Stephanie Bishop and has three children, Abbie Grace, Blake and Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces