SBJ welcomes Bishop
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Occupational therapist Robbie Bishop, has joined the staff of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists Rehabilitation. Bishop brings 17 years of occupational therapy experience to the group. He received his bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from the University of Mississippi. He completed his master’s of public health degree with an emphasis in occupational health and safety from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bishop has worked primarily in the area of industrial rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Mississippi Occupational Therapy Association.
Bishop is married to Stephanie Bishop and has three children, Abbie Grace, Blake and Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force