SBJ welcomes Bishop
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Occupational therapist Robbie Bishop, has joined the staff of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists Rehabilitation. Bishop brings 17 years of occupational therapy experience to the group. He received his bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy from the University of Mississippi. He completed his master’s of public health degree with an emphasis in occupational health and safety from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bishop has worked primarily in the area of industrial rehabilitation. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and Mississippi Occupational Therapy Association.
Bishop is married to Stephanie Bishop and has three children, Abbie Grace, Blake and Bryce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years