School adds Holcomb
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Bill Holcomb will serve as the new director of Athletic Training Education Program in the School of Human Performance and Recreation in the College of Health at the University of Southern Mississippi. He brings a wealth of experience, having previously served as a faculty member for San Jose State, the University of Nevada Las Vegas and the University of North Florida.
Holcomb received his undergraduate degree from Berry College in Mt. Berry, Ga., his master’s degree from the United States Sports Academy in Daphne, Ala., and doctorate from Auburn University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month
- Navy supercomputing power to grow