School adds Holcomb
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Bill Holcomb will serve as the new director of Athletic Training Education Program in the School of Human Performance and Recreation in the College of Health at the University of Southern Mississippi. He brings a wealth of experience, having previously served as a faculty member for San Jose State, the University of Nevada Las Vegas and the University of North Florida.
Holcomb received his undergraduate degree from Berry College in Mt. Berry, Ga., his master’s degree from the United States Sports Academy in Daphne, Ala., and doctorate from Auburn University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center