School adds Holcomb
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Bill Holcomb will serve as the new director of Athletic Training Education Program in the School of Human Performance and Recreation in the College of Health at the University of Southern Mississippi. He brings a wealth of experience, having previously served as a faculty member for San Jose State, the University of Nevada Las Vegas and the University of North Florida.
Holcomb received his undergraduate degree from Berry College in Mt. Berry, Ga., his master’s degree from the United States Sports Academy in Daphne, Ala., and doctorate from Auburn University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'