School adds Holcomb
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Dr. Bill Holcomb will serve as the new director of Athletic Training Education Program in the School of Human Performance and Recreation in the College of Health at the University of Southern Mississippi. He brings a wealth of experience, having previously served as a faculty member for San Jose State, the University of Nevada Las Vegas and the University of North Florida.
Holcomb received his undergraduate degree from Berry College in Mt. Berry, Ga., his master’s degree from the United States Sports Academy in Daphne, Ala., and doctorate from Auburn University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years