SRHS adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Singing River Health System is pleased to welcome James Morris, MD, and Roger Ridgeway, MD, to the community. Both have medical privileges at Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.
Morris received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency in general adult psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Morris is board certified in general adult psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He will be providing outpatient services in Pascagoula.
Ridgeway received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his residency in General Psychiatry at UAB Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala. Ridgeway is board admissible in General Psychiatry and will be providing inpatient and outpatient services at the new Behavioral Health Services location in St. Martin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy