SRHS adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Singing River Health System is pleased to welcome James Morris, MD, and Roger Ridgeway, MD, to the community. Both have medical privileges at Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.
Morris received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency in general adult psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Morris is board certified in general adult psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He will be providing outpatient services in Pascagoula.
Ridgeway received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his residency in General Psychiatry at UAB Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala. Ridgeway is board admissible in General Psychiatry and will be providing inpatient and outpatient services at the new Behavioral Health Services location in St. Martin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand