SRHS adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Singing River Health System is pleased to welcome James Morris, MD, and Roger Ridgeway, MD, to the community. Both have medical privileges at Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.
Morris received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency in general adult psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Morris is board certified in general adult psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He will be providing outpatient services in Pascagoula.
Ridgeway received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his residency in General Psychiatry at UAB Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala. Ridgeway is board admissible in General Psychiatry and will be providing inpatient and outpatient services at the new Behavioral Health Services location in St. Martin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison