SRHS adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Singing River Health System is pleased to welcome James Morris, MD, and Roger Ridgeway, MD, to the community. Both have medical privileges at Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.
Morris received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency in general adult psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Morris is board certified in general adult psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He will be providing outpatient services in Pascagoula.
Ridgeway received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his residency in General Psychiatry at UAB Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala. Ridgeway is board admissible in General Psychiatry and will be providing inpatient and outpatient services at the new Behavioral Health Services location in St. Martin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month