SRHS adds physicians
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 2,2012
Singing River Health System is pleased to welcome James Morris, MD, and Roger Ridgeway, MD, to the community. Both have medical privileges at Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.
Morris received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He completed his residency in general adult psychiatry and fellowship training in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Morris is board certified in general adult psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He will be providing outpatient services in Pascagoula.
Ridgeway received his medical degree from St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his residency in General Psychiatry at UAB Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala. Ridgeway is board admissible in General Psychiatry and will be providing inpatient and outpatient services at the new Behavioral Health Services location in St. Martin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators