New nursing endowment fund established to promote profession
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson (CFGJ) has just established the Mississippi Nurses Foundation (MNF) Endowment Fund. The board and staff of MNF will use this fund to provide long-range support for this nonprofit foundation’s ongoing programs and services.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation’s mission is to raise, accept and disperse charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health in Mississippi.
“By joining the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson we can expand our voice and build on a solid future for Mississippians. We are excited to be a part of an organization that supports nonprofits and brings communities together for one common cause,” said Roslyn Howard, MFN executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park