New nursing endowment fund established to promote profession
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson (CFGJ) has just established the Mississippi Nurses Foundation (MNF) Endowment Fund. The board and staff of MNF will use this fund to provide long-range support for this nonprofit foundation’s ongoing programs and services.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation’s mission is to raise, accept and disperse charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health in Mississippi.
“By joining the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson we can expand our voice and build on a solid future for Mississippians. We are excited to be a part of an organization that supports nonprofits and brings communities together for one common cause,” said Roslyn Howard, MFN executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill