New nursing endowment fund established to promote profession
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson (CFGJ) has just established the Mississippi Nurses Foundation (MNF) Endowment Fund. The board and staff of MNF will use this fund to provide long-range support for this nonprofit foundation’s ongoing programs and services.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation’s mission is to raise, accept and disperse charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health in Mississippi.
“By joining the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson we can expand our voice and build on a solid future for Mississippians. We are excited to be a part of an organization that supports nonprofits and brings communities together for one common cause,” said Roslyn Howard, MFN executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss