New nursing endowment fund established to promote profession
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson (CFGJ) has just established the Mississippi Nurses Foundation (MNF) Endowment Fund. The board and staff of MNF will use this fund to provide long-range support for this nonprofit foundation’s ongoing programs and services.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation’s mission is to raise, accept and disperse charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health in Mississippi.
“By joining the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson we can expand our voice and build on a solid future for Mississippians. We are excited to be a part of an organization that supports nonprofits and brings communities together for one common cause,” said Roslyn Howard, MFN executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study