New nursing endowment fund established to promote profession
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
JACKSON — The Community Foundation of Greater Jackson (CFGJ) has just established the Mississippi Nurses Foundation (MNF) Endowment Fund. The board and staff of MNF will use this fund to provide long-range support for this nonprofit foundation’s ongoing programs and services.
The Mississippi Nurses Foundation’s mission is to raise, accept and disperse charitable donations to promote professional nursing and better health in Mississippi.
“By joining the Community Foundation of Greater Jackson we can expand our voice and build on a solid future for Mississippians. We are excited to be a part of an organization that supports nonprofits and brings communities together for one common cause,” said Roslyn Howard, MFN executive director.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease
- State officials identify first flu case this season