Technology cluster adds Google-certified company
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
HANCOCK COUNTY — Lime PI Digital, a Google-certified AdWords Partner, is the newest member of the Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS), which is based at Stennis Space Center.
Lime PI Digital’s main focus is on cloud-based marketing, organic search engine optimization, cost per click management, AdWords account management, search engine-friendly web design, data-driven web implementation and management, web tracking and analysis and lead capture and acquisition.
The EIGS is a program of the Magnolia Business Alliance, which is a non-profit, industry-independent organization formed by cluster members with a passion to enhance the small business ecosystem in the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth