Technology cluster adds Google-certified company
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
HANCOCK COUNTY — Lime PI Digital, a Google-certified AdWords Partner, is the newest member of the Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS), which is based at Stennis Space Center.
Lime PI Digital’s main focus is on cloud-based marketing, organic search engine optimization, cost per click management, AdWords account management, search engine-friendly web design, data-driven web implementation and management, web tracking and analysis and lead capture and acquisition.
The EIGS is a program of the Magnolia Business Alliance, which is a non-profit, industry-independent organization formed by cluster members with a passion to enhance the small business ecosystem in the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO