Technology cluster adds Google-certified company
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
HANCOCK COUNTY — Lime PI Digital, a Google-certified AdWords Partner, is the newest member of the Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS), which is based at Stennis Space Center.
Lime PI Digital’s main focus is on cloud-based marketing, organic search engine optimization, cost per click management, AdWords account management, search engine-friendly web design, data-driven web implementation and management, web tracking and analysis and lead capture and acquisition.
The EIGS is a program of the Magnolia Business Alliance, which is a non-profit, industry-independent organization formed by cluster members with a passion to enhance the small business ecosystem in the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign