Technology cluster adds Google-certified company
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
HANCOCK COUNTY — Lime PI Digital, a Google-certified AdWords Partner, is the newest member of the Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS), which is based at Stennis Space Center.
Lime PI Digital’s main focus is on cloud-based marketing, organic search engine optimization, cost per click management, AdWords account management, search engine-friendly web design, data-driven web implementation and management, web tracking and analysis and lead capture and acquisition.
The EIGS is a program of the Magnolia Business Alliance, which is a non-profit, industry-independent organization formed by cluster members with a passion to enhance the small business ecosystem in the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry