Technology cluster adds Google-certified company
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 6,2012
HANCOCK COUNTY — Lime PI Digital, a Google-certified AdWords Partner, is the newest member of the Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS), which is based at Stennis Space Center.
Lime PI Digital’s main focus is on cloud-based marketing, organic search engine optimization, cost per click management, AdWords account management, search engine-friendly web design, data-driven web implementation and management, web tracking and analysis and lead capture and acquisition.
The EIGS is a program of the Magnolia Business Alliance, which is a non-profit, industry-independent organization formed by cluster members with a passion to enhance the small business ecosystem in the region.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast