Board members seated
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2012
The Greenville Salvation Army added five new members to its advisory board. The Delta Democrat Times reports the new members are LaToya Davis, Amber McCorkle, Nick Crawford, Cindy Arnold-Marshall and Paul Artman.
Crawford and Davis are employed at Crawford Law Firm in Greenville. McCorkle, a Greenville native, is a community organizer for the Mississippi Center of Justice in Jackson. Artman is the principal at St. Joseph Catholic School, and Arnold-Marshall serves on a number of volunteer positions in Greenville including neighborhood associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love