Board members seated
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2012
The Greenville Salvation Army added five new members to its advisory board. The Delta Democrat Times reports the new members are LaToya Davis, Amber McCorkle, Nick Crawford, Cindy Arnold-Marshall and Paul Artman.
Crawford and Davis are employed at Crawford Law Firm in Greenville. McCorkle, a Greenville native, is a community organizer for the Mississippi Center of Justice in Jackson. Artman is the principal at St. Joseph Catholic School, and Arnold-Marshall serves on a number of volunteer positions in Greenville including neighborhood associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years