Board members seated
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2012
The Greenville Salvation Army added five new members to its advisory board. The Delta Democrat Times reports the new members are LaToya Davis, Amber McCorkle, Nick Crawford, Cindy Arnold-Marshall and Paul Artman.
Crawford and Davis are employed at Crawford Law Firm in Greenville. McCorkle, a Greenville native, is a community organizer for the Mississippi Center of Justice in Jackson. Artman is the principal at St. Joseph Catholic School, and Arnold-Marshall serves on a number of volunteer positions in Greenville including neighborhood associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him