Board members seated
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2012
The Greenville Salvation Army added five new members to its advisory board. The Delta Democrat Times reports the new members are LaToya Davis, Amber McCorkle, Nick Crawford, Cindy Arnold-Marshall and Paul Artman.
Crawford and Davis are employed at Crawford Law Firm in Greenville. McCorkle, a Greenville native, is a community organizer for the Mississippi Center of Justice in Jackson. Artman is the principal at St. Joseph Catholic School, and Arnold-Marshall serves on a number of volunteer positions in Greenville including neighborhood associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau