Board members seated
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 8,2012
The Greenville Salvation Army added five new members to its advisory board. The Delta Democrat Times reports the new members are LaToya Davis, Amber McCorkle, Nick Crawford, Cindy Arnold-Marshall and Paul Artman.
Crawford and Davis are employed at Crawford Law Firm in Greenville. McCorkle, a Greenville native, is a community organizer for the Mississippi Center of Justice in Jackson. Artman is the principal at St. Joseph Catholic School, and Arnold-Marshall serves on a number of volunteer positions in Greenville including neighborhood associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015