Hertwig added at firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Adria Hertwig in its Jackson office. Hertwig joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where she assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation matters.
She is a 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she was the recipient of the Robert C. Khayat Scholarship and served as an executive articles editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. Hertwig, who received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, is a member of the Jackson Young Lawyers and the Capital Area and Mississippi Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center