Hertwig added at firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Adria Hertwig in its Jackson office. Hertwig joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where she assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation matters.
She is a 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she was the recipient of the Robert C. Khayat Scholarship and served as an executive articles editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. Hertwig, who received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, is a member of the Jackson Young Lawyers and the Capital Area and Mississippi Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi