Hertwig added at firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Adria Hertwig in its Jackson office. Hertwig joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where she assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation matters.
She is a 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she was the recipient of the Robert C. Khayat Scholarship and served as an executive articles editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. Hertwig, who received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, is a member of the Jackson Young Lawyers and the Capital Area and Mississippi Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal