Hertwig added at firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Adria Hertwig in its Jackson office. Hertwig joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where she assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation matters.
She is a 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she was the recipient of the Robert C. Khayat Scholarship and served as an executive articles editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. Hertwig, who received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, is a member of the Jackson Young Lawyers and the Capital Area and Mississippi Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data