Hertwig added at firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Adria Hertwig in its Jackson office. Hertwig joins the firm as an associate in the advocacy department where she assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation matters.
She is a 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law where she was the recipient of the Robert C. Khayat Scholarship and served as an executive articles editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. Hertwig, who received her undergraduate degree from Clemson University, is a member of the Jackson Young Lawyers and the Capital Area and Mississippi Bar Associations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction