Hospital adds Pounders
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Nicole Pounders has been named director of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle’s education department.
The Commercial Dispatch reports her duties include overseeing nursing and staff education and orientation of newly hired nursing staff.
Pounders holds a nursing degree from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House