Hospital adds Pounders
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Nicole Pounders has been named director of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle’s education department.
The Commercial Dispatch reports her duties include overseeing nursing and staff education and orientation of newly hired nursing staff.
Pounders holds a nursing degree from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds