Hospital adds Pounders
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Nicole Pounders has been named director of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle’s education department.
The Commercial Dispatch reports her duties include overseeing nursing and staff education and orientation of newly hired nursing staff.
Pounders holds a nursing degree from Mississippi University for Women.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing