Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Dorothy D. “Dot” Moore, FNP, to Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Moore received her bachelor of science in nursing from University Medical Center School of Nursing in Jackson and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Moore is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, Mississippi Nurses’ Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition