Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Dorothy D. “Dot” Moore, FNP, to Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Moore received her bachelor of science in nursing from University Medical Center School of Nursing in Jackson and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Moore is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, Mississippi Nurses’ Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency