Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Dorothy D. “Dot” Moore, FNP, to Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Moore received her bachelor of science in nursing from University Medical Center School of Nursing in Jackson and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Moore is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, Mississippi Nurses’ Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline