Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Dorothy D. “Dot” Moore, FNP, to Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Moore received her bachelor of science in nursing from University Medical Center School of Nursing in Jackson and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Moore is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, Mississippi Nurses’ Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal