Moore joins clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic recently welcomed Dorothy D. “Dot” Moore, FNP, to Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Moore received her bachelor of science in nursing from University Medical Center School of Nursing in Jackson and her master of science in nursing from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified family nurse practitioner and a registered nurse. Moore is a member of the American Nurses’ Association, Mississippi Nurses’ Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62