Staff given recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has presented the 2012 Outstanding Staff Awards to three staff members for the integral role they play in providing support to the university on the Gulf Coast. The awards, presented at the Employee Appreciation Luncheon, were given to Michelle Fleming, academic advisor for the College of Business, who received the Administrative/Professional Staff Award; Ed Goswick, special events/trades helper, who received the Physical Plant/Security Award; and, Patti Papania, student services coordinator for College of Education and Psychology, who received the Support Staff Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter