Staff given recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has presented the 2012 Outstanding Staff Awards to three staff members for the integral role they play in providing support to the university on the Gulf Coast. The awards, presented at the Employee Appreciation Luncheon, were given to Michelle Fleming, academic advisor for the College of Business, who received the Administrative/Professional Staff Award; Ed Goswick, special events/trades helper, who received the Physical Plant/Security Award; and, Patti Papania, student services coordinator for College of Education and Psychology, who received the Support Staff Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food