Staff given recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has presented the 2012 Outstanding Staff Awards to three staff members for the integral role they play in providing support to the university on the Gulf Coast. The awards, presented at the Employee Appreciation Luncheon, were given to Michelle Fleming, academic advisor for the College of Business, who received the Administrative/Professional Staff Award; Ed Goswick, special events/trades helper, who received the Physical Plant/Security Award; and, Patti Papania, student services coordinator for College of Education and Psychology, who received the Support Staff Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino