Staff given recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has presented the 2012 Outstanding Staff Awards to three staff members for the integral role they play in providing support to the university on the Gulf Coast. The awards, presented at the Employee Appreciation Luncheon, were given to Michelle Fleming, academic advisor for the College of Business, who received the Administrative/Professional Staff Award; Ed Goswick, special events/trades helper, who received the Physical Plant/Security Award; and, Patti Papania, student services coordinator for College of Education and Psychology, who received the Support Staff Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide