Staff given recognition
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 9,2012
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has presented the 2012 Outstanding Staff Awards to three staff members for the integral role they play in providing support to the university on the Gulf Coast. The awards, presented at the Employee Appreciation Luncheon, were given to Michelle Fleming, academic advisor for the College of Business, who received the Administrative/Professional Staff Award; Ed Goswick, special events/trades helper, who received the Physical Plant/Security Award; and, Patti Papania, student services coordinator for College of Education and Psychology, who received the Support Staff Award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters