TEC appoints Fagan
TEC has appointed Kathlene Fagan as revenue assurance coordinator in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. Fagan, currently residing in Pearl, graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College where she received a degree in accounting and office systems technology.
Fagan is the daughter of Kennita Dailey and has two children, Veda and Austin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ