TEC appoints Fagan
TEC has appointed Kathlene Fagan as revenue assurance coordinator in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. Fagan, currently residing in Pearl, graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College where she received a degree in accounting and office systems technology.
Fagan is the daughter of Kennita Dailey and has two children, Veda and Austin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Tennessee-based manufacturer sites plant in industrial park