TEC appoints Fagan
TEC has appointed Kathlene Fagan as revenue assurance coordinator in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. Fagan, currently residing in Pearl, graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College where she received a degree in accounting and office systems technology.
Fagan is the daughter of Kennita Dailey and has two children, Veda and Austin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us