TEC appoints Fagan
TEC has appointed Kathlene Fagan as revenue assurance coordinator in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. Fagan, currently residing in Pearl, graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College where she received a degree in accounting and office systems technology.
Fagan is the daughter of Kennita Dailey and has two children, Veda and Austin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval