TEC appoints Fagan
TEC has appointed Kathlene Fagan as revenue assurance coordinator in the Revenue Assurance Department in the corporate office in Jackson. Fagan, currently residing in Pearl, graduated from Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College where she received a degree in accounting and office systems technology.
Fagan is the daughter of Kennita Dailey and has two children, Veda and Austin.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur