Southern Pine to refund $2.5M in capital credits
Published: November 13,2012
TAYLORSVILLE — Southern Pine Electric Power Association has announced $2.5 million in capital credit refunds for the 2011 fiscal year.
SPEPA general manager Donald L. Jordan says refund checks will be mailed starting in mid-December.
Jordan says checks will be issued for amounts $25 and over. Customers getting less than $25 will receive a credit on their account.
The amount of the check is based on the amount of electricity each member used in 2011.
Jordan says the refunds represent the amount remaining after all operating, maintenance and general expenses are deducted from the year’s collections.
Southern Pine, headquartered in Taylorsville, has 65,000 meters in 11 counties in central and south Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life