Southern Pine to refund $2.5M in capital credits
Published: November 13,2012
TAYLORSVILLE — Southern Pine Electric Power Association has announced $2.5 million in capital credit refunds for the 2011 fiscal year.
SPEPA general manager Donald L. Jordan says refund checks will be mailed starting in mid-December.
Jordan says checks will be issued for amounts $25 and over. Customers getting less than $25 will receive a credit on their account.
The amount of the check is based on the amount of electricity each member used in 2011.
Jordan says the refunds represent the amount remaining after all operating, maintenance and general expenses are deducted from the year’s collections.
Southern Pine, headquartered in Taylorsville, has 65,000 meters in 11 counties in central and south Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters