Southern Pine to refund $2.5M in capital credits
Published: November 13,2012
TAYLORSVILLE — Southern Pine Electric Power Association has announced $2.5 million in capital credit refunds for the 2011 fiscal year.
SPEPA general manager Donald L. Jordan says refund checks will be mailed starting in mid-December.
Jordan says checks will be issued for amounts $25 and over. Customers getting less than $25 will receive a credit on their account.
The amount of the check is based on the amount of electricity each member used in 2011.
Jordan says the refunds represent the amount remaining after all operating, maintenance and general expenses are deducted from the year’s collections.
Southern Pine, headquartered in Taylorsville, has 65,000 meters in 11 counties in central and south Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics