Acholonu makes presentation
Dr. Alex D.W. Acholonu, professor of biology at Alcorn State University, recently attended the International Congress of Tropical Medicine and Malaria held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Acholonu presented a paper on the “Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in chickens (Gallus domesticus) from McComb, Mississippi, USA.” He also published two articles — “Water as a Renewable Energy Source and Environmental Issues” and “Issues in Nuclear Energy Production and Usage with Special Reference to USA and Nigeria” — at the conference Renewable Energy for National Industrial Growth held in Nigeria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again