Acholonu makes presentation
Dr. Alex D.W. Acholonu, professor of biology at Alcorn State University, recently attended the International Congress of Tropical Medicine and Malaria held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Acholonu presented a paper on the “Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in chickens (Gallus domesticus) from McComb, Mississippi, USA.” He also published two articles — “Water as a Renewable Energy Source and Environmental Issues” and “Issues in Nuclear Energy Production and Usage with Special Reference to USA and Nigeria” — at the conference Renewable Energy for National Industrial Growth held in Nigeria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations