Acholonu makes presentation
Dr. Alex D.W. Acholonu, professor of biology at Alcorn State University, recently attended the International Congress of Tropical Medicine and Malaria held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Acholonu presented a paper on the “Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in chickens (Gallus domesticus) from McComb, Mississippi, USA.” He also published two articles — “Water as a Renewable Energy Source and Environmental Issues” and “Issues in Nuclear Energy Production and Usage with Special Reference to USA and Nigeria” — at the conference Renewable Energy for National Industrial Growth held in Nigeria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency