Acholonu makes presentation
Dr. Alex D.W. Acholonu, professor of biology at Alcorn State University, recently attended the International Congress of Tropical Medicine and Malaria held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Acholonu presented a paper on the “Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in chickens (Gallus domesticus) from McComb, Mississippi, USA.” He also published two articles — “Water as a Renewable Energy Source and Environmental Issues” and “Issues in Nuclear Energy Production and Usage with Special Reference to USA and Nigeria” — at the conference Renewable Energy for National Industrial Growth held in Nigeria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast