Acholonu makes presentation
Dr. Alex D.W. Acholonu, professor of biology at Alcorn State University, recently attended the International Congress of Tropical Medicine and Malaria held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Acholonu presented a paper on the “Prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii infection in chickens (Gallus domesticus) from McComb, Mississippi, USA.” He also published two articles — “Water as a Renewable Energy Source and Environmental Issues” and “Issues in Nuclear Energy Production and Usage with Special Reference to USA and Nigeria” — at the conference Renewable Energy for National Industrial Growth held in Nigeria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river