Association recognizes Sherard
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
The Mississippi Library Association has honored Randy Sherard, an attorney and longtime associate of the Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library Advisory Board, for years of volunteer service. The Vicksburg Post reports Sherard has received the association’s 2012 Library Champion Award.
The 67-year-old Sherard is an attorney and professional engineer who has been associated with the Vicksburg library’s advisory board since 1986, when the library was separated from the Jackson Metropolitan Library System. He was board president until 1993.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program