Association recognizes Sherard
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
The Mississippi Library Association has honored Randy Sherard, an attorney and longtime associate of the Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library Advisory Board, for years of volunteer service. The Vicksburg Post reports Sherard has received the association’s 2012 Library Champion Award.
The 67-year-old Sherard is an attorney and professional engineer who has been associated with the Vicksburg library’s advisory board since 1986, when the library was separated from the Jackson Metropolitan Library System. He was board president until 1993.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State