Association recognizes Sherard
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
The Mississippi Library Association has honored Randy Sherard, an attorney and longtime associate of the Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library Advisory Board, for years of volunteer service. The Vicksburg Post reports Sherard has received the association’s 2012 Library Champion Award.
The 67-year-old Sherard is an attorney and professional engineer who has been associated with the Vicksburg library’s advisory board since 1986, when the library was separated from the Jackson Metropolitan Library System. He was board president until 1993.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love