Association recognizes Sherard
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
The Mississippi Library Association has honored Randy Sherard, an attorney and longtime associate of the Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library Advisory Board, for years of volunteer service. The Vicksburg Post reports Sherard has received the association’s 2012 Library Champion Award.
The 67-year-old Sherard is an attorney and professional engineer who has been associated with the Vicksburg library’s advisory board since 1986, when the library was separated from the Jackson Metropolitan Library System. He was board president until 1993.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren