Association recognizes Sherard
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
The Mississippi Library Association has honored Randy Sherard, an attorney and longtime associate of the Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library Advisory Board, for years of volunteer service. The Vicksburg Post reports Sherard has received the association’s 2012 Library Champion Award.
The 67-year-old Sherard is an attorney and professional engineer who has been associated with the Vicksburg library’s advisory board since 1986, when the library was separated from the Jackson Metropolitan Library System. He was board president until 1993.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment