BKD adds accountants
BKD, LLP has added Calvin Thigpen Jr. and Chandler Croom as staff accountants in the accounting firm’s Jackson office. Thigpen joins BKD in the audit department with more than 16 years of experience in the banking industry. Before joining BKD, he served as a branch manager for Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. Thigpen is a recent graduate of Mississippi College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2012. In 1996, he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi Valley State University. Additionally, he is a 2004 graduate from the University of Mississippi’s School of Banking and a 2010 graduate from Louisiana State University’s School of Banking.
Croom is a graduate from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2011 and a master of accountancy in 2012, and begins his career in the audit department. Croom interned at BKD in the spring of 2011 in the Jackson office’s audit department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement