BKD adds accountants
BKD, LLP has added Calvin Thigpen Jr. and Chandler Croom as staff accountants in the accounting firm’s Jackson office. Thigpen joins BKD in the audit department with more than 16 years of experience in the banking industry. Before joining BKD, he served as a branch manager for Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. Thigpen is a recent graduate of Mississippi College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2012. In 1996, he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi Valley State University. Additionally, he is a 2004 graduate from the University of Mississippi’s School of Banking and a 2010 graduate from Louisiana State University’s School of Banking.
Croom is a graduate from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2011 and a master of accountancy in 2012, and begins his career in the audit department. Croom interned at BKD in the spring of 2011 in the Jackson office’s audit department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson