BKD adds accountants
BKD, LLP has added Calvin Thigpen Jr. and Chandler Croom as staff accountants in the accounting firm’s Jackson office. Thigpen joins BKD in the audit department with more than 16 years of experience in the banking industry. Before joining BKD, he served as a branch manager for Trustmark National Bank in Jackson. Thigpen is a recent graduate of Mississippi College where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting in May 2012. In 1996, he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Mississippi Valley State University. Additionally, he is a 2004 graduate from the University of Mississippi’s School of Banking and a 2010 graduate from Louisiana State University’s School of Banking.
Croom is a graduate from the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2011 and a master of accountancy in 2012, and begins his career in the audit department. Croom interned at BKD in the spring of 2011 in the Jackson office’s audit department.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years