Bullard to retire
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Duane Bullard, executive director of the Tippah County Development Foundation, is retiring from full-time duty with the Foundation effective Dec. 31. Bullard has been with the Foundation since July 2003.
Bullard will remain as a consultant until a new Foundation executive is hired. He said he has a great love for Tippah County and will miss all of his working relationships with the business and industrial community, but will continue to work with everyone on a personal note.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love