Bullard to retire
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Duane Bullard, executive director of the Tippah County Development Foundation, is retiring from full-time duty with the Foundation effective Dec. 31. Bullard has been with the Foundation since July 2003.
Bullard will remain as a consultant until a new Foundation executive is hired. He said he has a great love for Tippah County and will miss all of his working relationships with the business and industrial community, but will continue to work with everyone on a personal note.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics