Bullard to retire
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Duane Bullard, executive director of the Tippah County Development Foundation, is retiring from full-time duty with the Foundation effective Dec. 31. Bullard has been with the Foundation since July 2003.
Bullard will remain as a consultant until a new Foundation executive is hired. He said he has a great love for Tippah County and will miss all of his working relationships with the business and industrial community, but will continue to work with everyone on a personal note.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life