Bullard to retire
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Duane Bullard, executive director of the Tippah County Development Foundation, is retiring from full-time duty with the Foundation effective Dec. 31. Bullard has been with the Foundation since July 2003.
Bullard will remain as a consultant until a new Foundation executive is hired. He said he has a great love for Tippah County and will miss all of his working relationships with the business and industrial community, but will continue to work with everyone on a personal note.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant