Bullard to retire
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Duane Bullard, executive director of the Tippah County Development Foundation, is retiring from full-time duty with the Foundation effective Dec. 31. Bullard has been with the Foundation since July 2003.
Bullard will remain as a consultant until a new Foundation executive is hired. He said he has a great love for Tippah County and will miss all of his working relationships with the business and industrial community, but will continue to work with everyone on a personal note.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015