Clinic adds Zafar
Salman Zafar, MD, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Punjab University, King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan, and completed an internal medicine residency at Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, N. J.
Zafar is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur