Clinic adds Zafar
Salman Zafar, MD, has joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service. He earned his medical degree from Punjab University, King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan, and completed an internal medicine residency at Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, N. J.
Zafar is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil