Corley added to team
Buster Corley, the co-founder of Dave & Buster’s, will be lending his expertise to Eat Here Brands, a new chain restaurant development company that will be expanding the Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Five Guys Burger and Fries, Table 100 and Interim Restaurant & Bar brands across the Southeast. Corley joins an experienced team of restaurant industry pros. Eat Here Brands was founded by celebrated Mississippi restaurateurs Bill Latham and Al Roberts, and chain restaurant executives Mike Stack and Ned Lidvall. Stack has over 50 years of experience in the chain restaurant, franchising, and hospitality industries. He is the former chairman and CEO of McAlister’s Deli restaurants and the former chairman of Quaker Steak and Lube.
Lidvall has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing and operating leading restaurant companies as the former president and CEO of On the Border Cafés and former president and CEO of Rock Bottom Restaurants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects