Corley added to team
Buster Corley, the co-founder of Dave & Buster’s, will be lending his expertise to Eat Here Brands, a new chain restaurant development company that will be expanding the Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Five Guys Burger and Fries, Table 100 and Interim Restaurant & Bar brands across the Southeast. Corley joins an experienced team of restaurant industry pros. Eat Here Brands was founded by celebrated Mississippi restaurateurs Bill Latham and Al Roberts, and chain restaurant executives Mike Stack and Ned Lidvall. Stack has over 50 years of experience in the chain restaurant, franchising, and hospitality industries. He is the former chairman and CEO of McAlister’s Deli restaurants and the former chairman of Quaker Steak and Lube.
Lidvall has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing and operating leading restaurant companies as the former president and CEO of On the Border Cafés and former president and CEO of Rock Bottom Restaurants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money