Corley added to team
Buster Corley, the co-founder of Dave & Buster’s, will be lending his expertise to Eat Here Brands, a new chain restaurant development company that will be expanding the Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Five Guys Burger and Fries, Table 100 and Interim Restaurant & Bar brands across the Southeast. Corley joins an experienced team of restaurant industry pros. Eat Here Brands was founded by celebrated Mississippi restaurateurs Bill Latham and Al Roberts, and chain restaurant executives Mike Stack and Ned Lidvall. Stack has over 50 years of experience in the chain restaurant, franchising, and hospitality industries. He is the former chairman and CEO of McAlister’s Deli restaurants and the former chairman of Quaker Steak and Lube.
Lidvall has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing and operating leading restaurant companies as the former president and CEO of On the Border Cafés and former president and CEO of Rock Bottom Restaurants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years