Corley added to team
Buster Corley, the co-founder of Dave & Buster’s, will be lending his expertise to Eat Here Brands, a new chain restaurant development company that will be expanding the Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Five Guys Burger and Fries, Table 100 and Interim Restaurant & Bar brands across the Southeast. Corley joins an experienced team of restaurant industry pros. Eat Here Brands was founded by celebrated Mississippi restaurateurs Bill Latham and Al Roberts, and chain restaurant executives Mike Stack and Ned Lidvall. Stack has over 50 years of experience in the chain restaurant, franchising, and hospitality industries. He is the former chairman and CEO of McAlister’s Deli restaurants and the former chairman of Quaker Steak and Lube.
Lidvall has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing and operating leading restaurant companies as the former president and CEO of On the Border Cafés and former president and CEO of Rock Bottom Restaurants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency