Corley added to team
Buster Corley, the co-founder of Dave & Buster’s, will be lending his expertise to Eat Here Brands, a new chain restaurant development company that will be expanding the Babalu Tacos & Tapas, Five Guys Burger and Fries, Table 100 and Interim Restaurant & Bar brands across the Southeast. Corley joins an experienced team of restaurant industry pros. Eat Here Brands was founded by celebrated Mississippi restaurateurs Bill Latham and Al Roberts, and chain restaurant executives Mike Stack and Ned Lidvall. Stack has over 50 years of experience in the chain restaurant, franchising, and hospitality industries. He is the former chairman and CEO of McAlister’s Deli restaurants and the former chairman of Quaker Steak and Lube.
Lidvall has more than 30 years of experience in successfully managing and operating leading restaurant companies as the former president and CEO of On the Border Cafés and former president and CEO of Rock Bottom Restaurants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability