Currie selected for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Edward J. “Ned” Currie Jr., a shareholder at Currie Johnson Griffin Gaines & Myers, P.A., was selected to be a founding member of the board of regents of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel. Currie also serves as secretary/treasurer of the newly formed organization, which was created by leading lawyers in the United States and Canada to improve the quality of the practice of insurance law.
Currie has practiced law in Jackson for 36 years. He is a member of the board of directors of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and was selected 2012 Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Law by Best Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university