Currie selected for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Edward J. “Ned” Currie Jr., a shareholder at Currie Johnson Griffin Gaines & Myers, P.A., was selected to be a founding member of the board of regents of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel. Currie also serves as secretary/treasurer of the newly formed organization, which was created by leading lawyers in the United States and Canada to improve the quality of the practice of insurance law.
Currie has practiced law in Jackson for 36 years. He is a member of the board of directors of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and was selected 2012 Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Law by Best Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur