Currie selected for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Edward J. “Ned” Currie Jr., a shareholder at Currie Johnson Griffin Gaines & Myers, P.A., was selected to be a founding member of the board of regents of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel. Currie also serves as secretary/treasurer of the newly formed organization, which was created by leading lawyers in the United States and Canada to improve the quality of the practice of insurance law.
Currie has practiced law in Jackson for 36 years. He is a member of the board of directors of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and was selected 2012 Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Law by Best Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip