Currie selected for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Edward J. “Ned” Currie Jr., a shareholder at Currie Johnson Griffin Gaines & Myers, P.A., was selected to be a founding member of the board of regents of the American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel. Currie also serves as secretary/treasurer of the newly formed organization, which was created by leading lawyers in the United States and Canada to improve the quality of the practice of insurance law.
Currie has practiced law in Jackson for 36 years. He is a member of the board of directors of the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and was selected 2012 Lawyer of the Year for Insurance Law by Best Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015