Hand practicing on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Karen Hand, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hand received her undergraduate education from Mississippi College and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Hand is fellowship trained in orthopedic trauma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015