Hand practicing on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Karen Hand, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hand received her undergraduate education from Mississippi College and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Hand is fellowship trained in orthopedic trauma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player