Hand practicing on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Karen Hand, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hand received her undergraduate education from Mississippi College and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Hand is fellowship trained in orthopedic trauma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts