Hand practicing on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Karen Hand, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hand received her undergraduate education from Mississippi College and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Hand is fellowship trained in orthopedic trauma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill