Hand practicing on Coast
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Memorial Physician Clinics welcomes Karen Hand, MD, in the practice of orthopedic surgery. Hand received her undergraduate education from Mississippi College and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.
Hand is fellowship trained in orthopedic trauma.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren