Middlebrook announces resignation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
George F. Middlebrook III has resigned from the boards of directors of BancorpSouth Inc. and BancorpSouth Bank. Middlebrook, of Nacogdoches, Texas, manages oil, gas and timberland interests of family partnerships and has also been engaged in residential and commercial real estate development. He has agreed to serve on BancorpSouth Bank’s Nacogdoches community bank board.
Middlebrook served on the board of directors of Fredonia State Bank from 1985 until it was acquired by First United Bancshares in 1997, and then served on the board of directors of First United Bancshares until it was acquired by BancorpSouth in 2000. He was chair of BancorpSouth Bank’s Asset Management and Trust Committee and its CRA/Fair Lending Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey