Middlebrook announces resignation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
George F. Middlebrook III has resigned from the boards of directors of BancorpSouth Inc. and BancorpSouth Bank. Middlebrook, of Nacogdoches, Texas, manages oil, gas and timberland interests of family partnerships and has also been engaged in residential and commercial real estate development. He has agreed to serve on BancorpSouth Bank’s Nacogdoches community bank board.
Middlebrook served on the board of directors of Fredonia State Bank from 1985 until it was acquired by First United Bancshares in 1997, and then served on the board of directors of First United Bancshares until it was acquired by BancorpSouth in 2000. He was chair of BancorpSouth Bank’s Asset Management and Trust Committee and its CRA/Fair Lending Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma