Middlebrook announces resignation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
George F. Middlebrook III has resigned from the boards of directors of BancorpSouth Inc. and BancorpSouth Bank. Middlebrook, of Nacogdoches, Texas, manages oil, gas and timberland interests of family partnerships and has also been engaged in residential and commercial real estate development. He has agreed to serve on BancorpSouth Bank’s Nacogdoches community bank board.
Middlebrook served on the board of directors of Fredonia State Bank from 1985 until it was acquired by First United Bancshares in 1997, and then served on the board of directors of First United Bancshares until it was acquired by BancorpSouth in 2000. He was chair of BancorpSouth Bank’s Asset Management and Trust Committee and its CRA/Fair Lending Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues