Middlebrook announces resignation
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
George F. Middlebrook III has resigned from the boards of directors of BancorpSouth Inc. and BancorpSouth Bank. Middlebrook, of Nacogdoches, Texas, manages oil, gas and timberland interests of family partnerships and has also been engaged in residential and commercial real estate development. He has agreed to serve on BancorpSouth Bank’s Nacogdoches community bank board.
Middlebrook served on the board of directors of Fredonia State Bank from 1985 until it was acquired by First United Bancshares in 1997, and then served on the board of directors of First United Bancshares until it was acquired by BancorpSouth in 2000. He was chair of BancorpSouth Bank’s Asset Management and Trust Committee and its CRA/Fair Lending Committee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district