Stiehle earns promotion
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Huntington Ingalls Industries has promoted Tom Stiehle to CFO and vice president of business management for the company’s Ingalls Shipbuilding division. In addition to his financial responsibilities, Stiehle will also lead Ingalls’ IT function, which includes the internal IT services, IT strategy development and management of the shipyard’s subcontract with CSC.
Before being selected for this position, Stiehle served as vice president of contracts and pricing for Ingalls. Prior to joining HII in 2011, Stiehle worked for Northrop Grumman’s Aerospace Systems sector, holding positions of increasing responsibility within business management for 24 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues