Three participate in ELP
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 16,2012
Three Vicksburg District Corps of Engineers employees have been selected to participate in the Mississippi Valley Division’s Emerging Leader Program (ELP). Recently selected were Ben Robinson and Joel Brown, while Chris Koeppel is in his second year of participation.
Robinson works as a project manager for the Mississippi River and Tributaries Yazoo Basin Team. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia in landscape architecture and environmental design.
Brown is acting chief of the Revetment Section of the Operations Division where he assists in management of the revetment program of the Lower Mississippi River. He received a bachelor’s degree from Mississippi State University in mechanical engineering.
Koeppel serves as the section chief of the Upper Delta Environmental Planning Section within the Regional Planning and Environment Division South. He is currently on a 120-day developmental assignment as chief of the Environmental Planning Branch. He holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of New Mexico, and received his master’s degree in archaeology from the University of Memphis.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery