Tech company makes ‘Fast 500′ for sixth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is ranked No. 439 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Bomgar reports it grew 163 percent during this period, and marks its sixth consecutive year on the list.
Bomgar has been named to the Technology Fast 500 each year from 2007-2011. In 2007, the company was also included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 Rising Star list, which ranks the 20 fastest-growing companies that have been in business between three and five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software