Tech company makes ‘Fast 500′ for sixth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is ranked No. 439 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Bomgar reports it grew 163 percent during this period, and marks its sixth consecutive year on the list.
Bomgar has been named to the Technology Fast 500 each year from 2007-2011. In 2007, the company was also included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 Rising Star list, which ranks the 20 fastest-growing companies that have been in business between three and five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food