Tech company makes ‘Fast 500′ for sixth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is ranked No. 439 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Bomgar reports it grew 163 percent during this period, and marks its sixth consecutive year on the list.
Bomgar has been named to the Technology Fast 500 each year from 2007-2011. In 2007, the company was also included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 Rising Star list, which ranks the 20 fastest-growing companies that have been in business between three and five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste