Tech company makes ‘Fast 500′ for sixth consecutive year
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 18,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is ranked No. 439 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Bomgar reports it grew 163 percent during this period, and marks its sixth consecutive year on the list.
Bomgar has been named to the Technology Fast 500 each year from 2007-2011. In 2007, the company was also included in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 Rising Star list, which ranks the 20 fastest-growing companies that have been in business between three and five years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal