James Rollins new CEO at BancorpSouth
Published: November 26,2012
TUPELO — James D. Rollins III has been named chief executive officer of BancorpSouth Inc., a financial holding company headquartered in Tupelo.
Rollins will succeed Aubrey B. Patterson, BancorpSouth’s current CEO, on Tuesday.
The 53-year-old Rollins has served as president and chief operating officer at Prosperity Bancshares, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, since April 2006. Rollins served as senior vice president of Prosperity Bancshares from 2001 until 2006, and became president Prosperity Bank in 2005
BancorpSouth Inc. has $13.2 billion in assets. BancorpSouth Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth Inc., operates 293 commercial banking, mortgage, insurance, trust and broker/dealer locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios