James Rollins new CEO at BancorpSouth
by Associated Press
Published: November 26,2012
TUPELO — James D. Rollins III has been named chief executive officer of BancorpSouth Inc., a financial holding company headquartered in Tupelo.
Rollins will succeed Aubrey B. Patterson, BancorpSouth’s current CEO, on Tuesday.
The 53-year-old Rollins has served as president and chief operating officer at Prosperity Bancshares, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, since April 2006. Rollins served as senior vice president of Prosperity Bancshares from 2001 until 2006, and became president Prosperity Bank in 2005
BancorpSouth Inc. has $13.2 billion in assets. BancorpSouth Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BancorpSouth Inc., operates 293 commercial banking, mortgage, insurance, trust and broker/dealer locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas, including an insurance location in Illinois.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing