McAlister’s sees revenue increase driven by entree sales
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 26,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli reports same-store sales increased 7 percent during the third quarter of 2012.
Company-owned restaurants were up 6.9 percent and franchise restaurants were up 7 percent.
McAlister’s says sales performance was driven by a 5.8 percent increase in entree sales, which is a good measure of traffic gains.
For the first three quarters of 2012, system comparable sales were up 7.4 percent, with company restaurants up 7.8 percent and franchise restaurants up 7.4 percent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal