McAlister’s sees revenue increase driven by entree sales
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 26,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli reports same-store sales increased 7 percent during the third quarter of 2012.
Company-owned restaurants were up 6.9 percent and franchise restaurants were up 7 percent.
McAlister’s says sales performance was driven by a 5.8 percent increase in entree sales, which is a good measure of traffic gains.
For the first three quarters of 2012, system comparable sales were up 7.4 percent, with company restaurants up 7.8 percent and franchise restaurants up 7.4 percent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015