McAlister’s sees revenue increase driven by entree sales
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 26,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli reports same-store sales increased 7 percent during the third quarter of 2012.
Company-owned restaurants were up 6.9 percent and franchise restaurants were up 7 percent.
McAlister’s says sales performance was driven by a 5.8 percent increase in entree sales, which is a good measure of traffic gains.
For the first three quarters of 2012, system comparable sales were up 7.4 percent, with company restaurants up 7.8 percent and franchise restaurants up 7.4 percent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training