McAlister’s sees revenue increase driven by entree sales
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 26,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli reports same-store sales increased 7 percent during the third quarter of 2012.
Company-owned restaurants were up 6.9 percent and franchise restaurants were up 7 percent.
McAlister’s says sales performance was driven by a 5.8 percent increase in entree sales, which is a good measure of traffic gains.
For the first three quarters of 2012, system comparable sales were up 7.4 percent, with company restaurants up 7.8 percent and franchise restaurants up 7.4 percent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus