McAlister’s sees revenue increase driven by entree sales
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 26,2012
RIDGELAND — McAlister’s Deli reports same-store sales increased 7 percent during the third quarter of 2012.
Company-owned restaurants were up 6.9 percent and franchise restaurants were up 7 percent.
McAlister’s says sales performance was driven by a 5.8 percent increase in entree sales, which is a good measure of traffic gains.
For the first three quarters of 2012, system comparable sales were up 7.4 percent, with company restaurants up 7.8 percent and franchise restaurants up 7.4 percent.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game