Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana
Published: November 27,2012
PHILADELPHIA — A Mississippi company has announced plans to assemble equipment for Canadian oil sands projects in northwestern Montana.
The Great Falls (Mont.) Tribune reports Philadelphia-based Yates Constructors plans to open an assembly plant in the Bynum, Mont., area, north of Choteau along the Rocky Mountain Front.
Sweetgrass Development executive director Sarah Converse says Yates plans to hire 75 to 100 workers, beginning in April. She says they will hire through the Montana Job Service.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors of Texas announced plans last year to build an assembly plant near Bynum. Converse says that project is still in the works.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015