Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana
Published: November 27,2012
PHILADELPHIA — A Mississippi company has announced plans to assemble equipment for Canadian oil sands projects in northwestern Montana.
The Great Falls (Mont.) Tribune reports Philadelphia-based Yates Constructors plans to open an assembly plant in the Bynum, Mont., area, north of Choteau along the Rocky Mountain Front.
Sweetgrass Development executive director Sarah Converse says Yates plans to hire 75 to 100 workers, beginning in April. She says they will hire through the Montana Job Service.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors of Texas announced plans last year to build an assembly plant near Bynum. Converse says that project is still in the works.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money