Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana
Published: November 27,2012
PHILADELPHIA — A Mississippi company has announced plans to assemble equipment for Canadian oil sands projects in northwestern Montana.
The Great Falls (Mont.) Tribune reports Philadelphia-based Yates Constructors plans to open an assembly plant in the Bynum, Mont., area, north of Choteau along the Rocky Mountain Front.
Sweetgrass Development executive director Sarah Converse says Yates plans to hire 75 to 100 workers, beginning in April. She says they will hire through the Montana Job Service.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors of Texas announced plans last year to build an assembly plant near Bynum. Converse says that project is still in the works.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'