Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana
Published: November 27,2012
PHILADELPHIA — A Mississippi company has announced plans to assemble equipment for Canadian oil sands projects in northwestern Montana.
The Great Falls (Mont.) Tribune reports Philadelphia-based Yates Constructors plans to open an assembly plant in the Bynum, Mont., area, north of Choteau along the Rocky Mountain Front.
Sweetgrass Development executive director Sarah Converse says Yates plans to hire 75 to 100 workers, beginning in April. She says they will hire through the Montana Job Service.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors of Texas announced plans last year to build an assembly plant near Bynum. Converse says that project is still in the works.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma