Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana
Published: November 27,2012
PHILADELPHIA — A Mississippi company has announced plans to assemble equipment for Canadian oil sands projects in northwestern Montana.
The Great Falls (Mont.) Tribune reports Philadelphia-based Yates Constructors plans to open an assembly plant in the Bynum, Mont., area, north of Choteau along the Rocky Mountain Front.
Sweetgrass Development executive director Sarah Converse says Yates plans to hire 75 to 100 workers, beginning in April. She says they will hire through the Montana Job Service.
Lauren Engineers & Constructors of Texas announced plans last year to build an assembly plant near Bynum. Converse says that project is still in the works.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Yates to assemble equipment for project in Montana”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager