All American closes on another acquisition in Louisiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Community Financial Center of America, of Houma, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 40.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “This acquisition will mark our second acquisition in Louisiana in less than five months and expands our footprint and customer base in the Louisiana market area.
All American has two other Louisiana locations in Slidell and Covington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets