All American closes on another acquisition in Louisiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Community Financial Center of America, of Houma, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 40.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “This acquisition will mark our second acquisition in Louisiana in less than five months and expands our footprint and customer base in the Louisiana market area.
All American has two other Louisiana locations in Slidell and Covington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file