All American closes on another acquisition in Louisiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Community Financial Center of America, of Houma, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 40.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “This acquisition will mark our second acquisition in Louisiana in less than five months and expands our footprint and customer base in the Louisiana market area.
All American has two other Louisiana locations in Slidell and Covington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur