All American closes on another acquisition in Louisiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Community Financial Center of America, of Houma, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 40.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “This acquisition will mark our second acquisition in Louisiana in less than five months and expands our footprint and customer base in the Louisiana market area.
All American has two other Louisiana locations in Slidell and Covington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- Davis resigns, turning over mayor's office early
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones