All American closes on another acquisition in Louisiana
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 29,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Community Financial Center of America, of Houma, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fourth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana to 40.
Michael Gray, president of All American Check Cashing, said, “This acquisition will mark our second acquisition in Louisiana in less than five months and expands our footprint and customer base in the Louisiana market area.
All American has two other Louisiana locations in Slidell and Covington.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators