Casino officials to ask Commission for gaming license
Published: November 29,2012
NATCHEZ — Magnolia Bluffs Casino representatives will appear before the Mississippi Gaming Commission seeking approval of a gaming license for the casino.
MGC executive director Allen Godfrey tells The Natchez Democrat the commission will also decide whether to approve applications for findings of suitability for stakeholders in the casino.
The suitability investigations are standard procedure and involve exhaustive criminal, financial and business background checks.
The commission meets in Natchez today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions