Casino officials to ask Commission for gaming license
by Associated Press
Published: November 29,2012
NATCHEZ — Magnolia Bluffs Casino representatives will appear before the Mississippi Gaming Commission seeking approval of a gaming license for the casino.
MGC executive director Allen Godfrey tells The Natchez Democrat the commission will also decide whether to approve applications for findings of suitability for stakeholders in the casino.
The suitability investigations are standard procedure and involve exhaustive criminal, financial and business background checks.
The commission meets in Natchez today.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county