Aldermen fill seats
Published: November 30,2012
The Board of Aldermen has filled six seats on various local commissions. The Daily Corinthian reports two residents were named to the Corinth Area Convention and Visitors Bureau — Pauline Sorrell and Phil Little. The aldermen also reappointed Luke Doehner to the board. The appointments of Doehner and Sorrell require approval of the Alcorn County Board of Supervisors. The appointments are for four years.
Lee Thurner was named to the city planning commission/board of adjustment.
Aldermen also reappointed Kim Ratliff to the board of directors of the Corinth Housing Authority and Myrna McNair to the board of trustees of Magnolia Regional Health Center. McNair is a joint appointment recently approved by the county Board of Supervisors for a five-year term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring