Bomgar makes another national ranking for growth
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is again included on the Lead411 Tech 200, a ranking of the 200 fastest-growing technology companies in the United States. In its third year, the list includes tech companies with the highest percent of revenue growth from 2008 to 2011, calculating revenue growth by percentages versus dollar growth.
Since its founding in 2003, Bomgar has grown into a global organization with more than 6,500 customers in all 50 states and across 65 different countries.
During the past 10 years, Bomgar has experienced steady, record-breaking growth and has been recognized by numerous organizations as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody