Bomgar makes another national ranking for growth
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is again included on the Lead411 Tech 200, a ranking of the 200 fastest-growing technology companies in the United States. In its third year, the list includes tech companies with the highest percent of revenue growth from 2008 to 2011, calculating revenue growth by percentages versus dollar growth.
Since its founding in 2003, Bomgar has grown into a global organization with more than 6,500 customers in all 50 states and across 65 different countries.
During the past 10 years, Bomgar has experienced steady, record-breaking growth and has been recognized by numerous organizations as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge