Bomgar makes another national ranking for growth
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is again included on the Lead411 Tech 200, a ranking of the 200 fastest-growing technology companies in the United States. In its third year, the list includes tech companies with the highest percent of revenue growth from 2008 to 2011, calculating revenue growth by percentages versus dollar growth.
Since its founding in 2003, Bomgar has grown into a global organization with more than 6,500 customers in all 50 states and across 65 different countries.
During the past 10 years, Bomgar has experienced steady, record-breaking growth and has been recognized by numerous organizations as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete