Bomgar makes another national ranking for growth
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is again included on the Lead411 Tech 200, a ranking of the 200 fastest-growing technology companies in the United States. In its third year, the list includes tech companies with the highest percent of revenue growth from 2008 to 2011, calculating revenue growth by percentages versus dollar growth.
Since its founding in 2003, Bomgar has grown into a global organization with more than 6,500 customers in all 50 states and across 65 different countries.
During the past 10 years, Bomgar has experienced steady, record-breaking growth and has been recognized by numerous organizations as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the nation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey