Guichet named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Paul Guichet has been named vice president of business development at The Peoples Bank. Guichet, a New Orleans native and longtime resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been in banking for three decades, including positions in retail banking, personal trust and commercial product development. He has experience in comprehensive financial services, mergers and acquisitions, communications, investor relations and business development.
Guichet holds a bachelor’s degree from Tulane University and completed the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus