Guichet named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Paul Guichet has been named vice president of business development at The Peoples Bank. Guichet, a New Orleans native and longtime resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been in banking for three decades, including positions in retail banking, personal trust and commercial product development. He has experience in comprehensive financial services, mergers and acquisitions, communications, investor relations and business development.
Guichet holds a bachelor’s degree from Tulane University and completed the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary