Guichet named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Paul Guichet has been named vice president of business development at The Peoples Bank. Guichet, a New Orleans native and longtime resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been in banking for three decades, including positions in retail banking, personal trust and commercial product development. He has experience in comprehensive financial services, mergers and acquisitions, communications, investor relations and business development.
Guichet holds a bachelor’s degree from Tulane University and completed the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option