Guichet named VP
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Paul Guichet has been named vice president of business development at The Peoples Bank. Guichet, a New Orleans native and longtime resident of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, has been in banking for three decades, including positions in retail banking, personal trust and commercial product development. He has experience in comprehensive financial services, mergers and acquisitions, communications, investor relations and business development.
Guichet holds a bachelor’s degree from Tulane University and completed the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful