LaPrad added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Debra LaPrad, M.D., has joined the Eye Associates of the South as a comprehensive ophthalmologist. An Alabama native, LaPrad completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Louisiana State University and Ochsner Program in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham and took her internship in preliminary medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. She earlier earned a bachelor of science degree in biology, graduating magna cum laude, at Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, LaPrad is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. She most recently practiced at Mississippi Eye Associates in Ocean Springs.
LaPrad is a member of the Ocean Springs Rotary Club, and she and her husband live with their son in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations