LaPrad added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Debra LaPrad, M.D., has joined the Eye Associates of the South as a comprehensive ophthalmologist. An Alabama native, LaPrad completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Louisiana State University and Ochsner Program in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham and took her internship in preliminary medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. She earlier earned a bachelor of science degree in biology, graduating magna cum laude, at Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, LaPrad is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. She most recently practiced at Mississippi Eye Associates in Ocean Springs.
LaPrad is a member of the Ocean Springs Rotary Club, and she and her husband live with their son in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma