LaPrad added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Debra LaPrad, M.D., has joined the Eye Associates of the South as a comprehensive ophthalmologist. An Alabama native, LaPrad completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Louisiana State University and Ochsner Program in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham and took her internship in preliminary medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. She earlier earned a bachelor of science degree in biology, graduating magna cum laude, at Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, LaPrad is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. She most recently practiced at Mississippi Eye Associates in Ocean Springs.
LaPrad is a member of the Ocean Springs Rotary Club, and she and her husband live with their son in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren