LaPrad added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Debra LaPrad, M.D., has joined the Eye Associates of the South as a comprehensive ophthalmologist. An Alabama native, LaPrad completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Louisiana State University and Ochsner Program in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham and took her internship in preliminary medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. She earlier earned a bachelor of science degree in biology, graduating magna cum laude, at Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, LaPrad is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. She most recently practiced at Mississippi Eye Associates in Ocean Springs.
LaPrad is a member of the Ocean Springs Rotary Club, and she and her husband live with their son in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month