LaPrad added to staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
Debra LaPrad, M.D., has joined the Eye Associates of the South as a comprehensive ophthalmologist. An Alabama native, LaPrad completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Louisiana State University and Ochsner Program in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham and took her internship in preliminary medicine at Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans. She earlier earned a bachelor of science degree in biology, graduating magna cum laude, at Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
Board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, LaPrad is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. She most recently practiced at Mississippi Eye Associates in Ocean Springs.
LaPrad is a member of the Ocean Springs Rotary Club, and she and her husband live with their son in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts