MSDH approves CONs, including new Oxford hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
OXFORD and WEST POINT — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) to two entities for proposed projects.
Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi in Oxford received a CON to replace its 217-bed licensed hospital facility with a new facility one mile away from its present location on South Lamar Boulevard. The proposed replacement will consist of 680,000 square feet of construction. The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $313,508,083.
MSDH awarded a CON to Fresenius Medical Care – North America Inc., d/b/a Bio Medical Application of Mississippi Inc., d/b/a RCG of West Point for a cost overrun to CON #0842 (establishment of a satellite ESRD Facility). The approved capital expenditure for this project is $808,367. The additional capital expenditure is $647,128, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $1,455,495.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns