MSDH approves CONs, including new Oxford hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
OXFORD and WEST POINT — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) to two entities for proposed projects.
Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi in Oxford received a CON to replace its 217-bed licensed hospital facility with a new facility one mile away from its present location on South Lamar Boulevard. The proposed replacement will consist of 680,000 square feet of construction. The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $313,508,083.
MSDH awarded a CON to Fresenius Medical Care – North America Inc., d/b/a Bio Medical Application of Mississippi Inc., d/b/a RCG of West Point for a cost overrun to CON #0842 (establishment of a satellite ESRD Facility). The approved capital expenditure for this project is $808,367. The additional capital expenditure is $647,128, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $1,455,495.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location