MSDH approves CONs, including new Oxford hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
OXFORD and WEST POINT — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) to two entities for proposed projects.
Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi in Oxford received a CON to replace its 217-bed licensed hospital facility with a new facility one mile away from its present location on South Lamar Boulevard. The proposed replacement will consist of 680,000 square feet of construction. The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $313,508,083.
MSDH awarded a CON to Fresenius Medical Care – North America Inc., d/b/a Bio Medical Application of Mississippi Inc., d/b/a RCG of West Point for a cost overrun to CON #0842 (establishment of a satellite ESRD Facility). The approved capital expenditure for this project is $808,367. The additional capital expenditure is $647,128, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $1,455,495.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option