MSDH approves CONs, including new Oxford hospital
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 30,2012
OXFORD and WEST POINT — The Mississippi State Department of Health has issued certificates of need (CONs) to two entities for proposed projects.
Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi Inc., d/b/a Baptist Memorial Hospital – North Mississippi in Oxford received a CON to replace its 217-bed licensed hospital facility with a new facility one mile away from its present location on South Lamar Boulevard. The proposed replacement will consist of 680,000 square feet of construction. The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $313,508,083.
MSDH awarded a CON to Fresenius Medical Care – North America Inc., d/b/a Bio Medical Application of Mississippi Inc., d/b/a RCG of West Point for a cost overrun to CON #0842 (establishment of a satellite ESRD Facility). The approved capital expenditure for this project is $808,367. The additional capital expenditure is $647,128, making the revised capital expenditure for this project $1,455,495.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month