TEC appoints McCoy
TEC has appointed Rosemary McCoy as customer relations representative II at TEC of Jackson Inc. She brings with her over 30 years of experience in customer service.
McCoy, currently residing in Jackson, graduated from Belhaven University with a bachelor of business administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county