Turner earns promotion
Published: November 30,2012
Kim Turner has been chosen to lead the Office of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division. Turner was promoted to the position after serving as senior attorney in the Elections Division. A Tupelo native, Turner received both a bachelor of arts degree in business administration and accounting from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn. She earned her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Turner and her husband have one child, Nolan, and they reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators