Turner earns promotion
Published: November 30,2012
Kim Turner has been chosen to lead the Office of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division. Turner was promoted to the position after serving as senior attorney in the Elections Division. A Tupelo native, Turner received both a bachelor of arts degree in business administration and accounting from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn. She earned her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Turner and her husband have one child, Nolan, and they reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force