Turner earns promotion
Published: November 30,2012
Kim Turner has been chosen to lead the Office of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division. Turner was promoted to the position after serving as senior attorney in the Elections Division. A Tupelo native, Turner received both a bachelor of arts degree in business administration and accounting from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn. She earned her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Turner and her husband have one child, Nolan, and they reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training