Turner earns promotion
by Stephen McDill
Published: November 30,2012
Kim Turner has been chosen to lead the Office of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division. Turner was promoted to the position after serving as senior attorney in the Elections Division. A Tupelo native, Turner received both a bachelor of arts degree in business administration and accounting from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn. She earned her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Turner and her husband have one child, Nolan, and they reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil