Turner earns promotion
Published: November 30,2012
Kim Turner has been chosen to lead the Office of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division. Turner was promoted to the position after serving as senior attorney in the Elections Division. A Tupelo native, Turner received both a bachelor of arts degree in business administration and accounting from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tenn. She earned her juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law.
Turner and her husband have one child, Nolan, and they reside in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015