C Spire announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2012
C Spire Wireless has named Jeff Richardson as vice president of customer advocacy. He joined C Spire in 1994 and most recently served as director of customer advocacy. Before joining the company, he served as assistant manager at Norwest Financial and credit manager at Mississippi Financial Services. Richardson is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor degree in business administration. He is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of Mississippi.
The company has named Jared Bauman as product manager for its business-to-business solutions group. He brings experience to C Spire Wireless as a former manager of enterprise structure at FNC Inc. and as a private telecommunications industry consultant. Baumann is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in business administration. He has served as a leader in the Boy Scouts of America.
Finally, Jim Richmond has been named vice president of corporate communications. He joined C Spire in 1991 and has most recently served as director of corporate communications. He has also previously served as director of training and development, director of business and government sales, director of retail sales and area manager for Southwest Mississippi and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Richmond is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor degree in banking and finance. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and a former board member of several local chambers of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department