C Spire announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2012
C Spire Wireless has named Jeff Richardson as vice president of customer advocacy. He joined C Spire in 1994 and most recently served as director of customer advocacy. Before joining the company, he served as assistant manager at Norwest Financial and credit manager at Mississippi Financial Services. Richardson is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor degree in business administration. He is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of Mississippi.
The company has named Jared Bauman as product manager for its business-to-business solutions group. He brings experience to C Spire Wireless as a former manager of enterprise structure at FNC Inc. and as a private telecommunications industry consultant. Baumann is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in business administration. He has served as a leader in the Boy Scouts of America.
Finally, Jim Richmond has been named vice president of corporate communications. He joined C Spire in 1991 and has most recently served as director of corporate communications. He has also previously served as director of training and development, director of business and government sales, director of retail sales and area manager for Southwest Mississippi and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Richmond is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor degree in banking and finance. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and a former board member of several local chambers of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey