C Spire announces changes
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2012
C Spire Wireless has named Jeff Richardson as vice president of customer advocacy. He joined C Spire in 1994 and most recently served as director of customer advocacy. Before joining the company, he served as assistant manager at Norwest Financial and credit manager at Mississippi Financial Services. Richardson is a graduate of Mississippi College with a bachelor degree in business administration. He is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of Mississippi.
The company has named Jared Bauman as product manager for its business-to-business solutions group. He brings experience to C Spire Wireless as a former manager of enterprise structure at FNC Inc. and as a private telecommunications industry consultant. Baumann is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelor degree in business administration. He has served as a leader in the Boy Scouts of America.
Finally, Jim Richmond has been named vice president of corporate communications. He joined C Spire in 1991 and has most recently served as director of corporate communications. He has also previously served as director of training and development, director of business and government sales, director of retail sales and area manager for Southwest Mississippi and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Richmond is a graduate of Mississippi State University with a bachelor degree in banking and finance. He is a member of the board of directors for the Mississippi Council on Economic Education, Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and a former board member of several local chambers of commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November