Entergy Mississippi executes agreement with MISO
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 4,2012
JACKSON — Five Entergy utilities have taken a key step toward membership in a regional transmission organization via submission of the executed transmission owner agreement to the Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator, or MISO.
The utilities – Entergy Mississippi Inc., Entergy Texas Inc., Entergy Louisiana, LLC, Entergy Gulf States Louisiana, LLC and Entergy New Orleans Inc. — follow Entergy Arkansas Inc., which submitted its executed TOA to MISO Oct. 31.
The TOA is a contract among the MISO transmission owners that governs a transmission owner’s membership in the RTO. The agreement is filed with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and executing the agreement is a key requirement for any transmission owner to join the RTO. By executing the TOA, the Entergy operating companies have agreed to become transmission owning members of MISO, subject to the terms of the agreement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Entergy Mississippi executes agreement with MISO”
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Baker Donelson recognized
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Coyotes are wily predators and pests in Mississippi
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur